This month’s email management strategy is: Automate!
Wouldn’t it be nice to automatically file non-critical mail? Highlight critical mail? Group people together? Memorize a series of commonly used steps?
Did you know that in Outlook you can:
- Create rules for senders who usually post informational messages.
- Use conditional formatting to highlight important messages from clients.
- Use Quick Steps to memorize a series of actions.
- Use Contact Groups (distribution list) to send emails to a collection of people.
- Use Simply File to file email messages to the right folders with one click. (free trial available)
Any questions? Give IT Radix a call. We’re happy to help!