Top quality, state-of-the-art IT Support Plans
As your IT service provider, we'll take a proactive approach to monitor AND maintain your network and computers to prevent problems before they happen. How?
For a reasonable monthly fee:
- We keep an eye on the status and general health of your computer systems 24/7, each and every day. With our remote monitoring tools, we can detect and prevent the vast majority of potential IT issues—BEFORE they happen.
- We keep your network and computers current with the latest software updates, anti-virus and critical security patches.
- We don’t rely ONLY on automated tools – Every month, an experienced managed IT professional reviews your computers and network from soup-to-nuts—we call it Proactive Maintenance and it’s designed to supplement our state-of-the-art tools.
INCLUDED in all of our IT services plans are the key components of a healthy best practice Computer Network:
- Reliable backup of all your critical business data – both a local image backup (easy to retrieve and recover) and a second data backup in the Cloud for added offsite protection
- Backup monitoring and testing
- Anti-virus software and updates
- 24/7 alerting to potential issues
PLUS special extras for our Managed Service clients
- Higher priority for your support
- Discounted rates for additional support and project needs
- Monthly System Health reports
- IT Strategy Review and Planning
Choose the IT Managed Services Plan that’s right for you
We know IT is not one-size fits all, so our plans come in three sizes—choose the IT Managed Services plan that fits you:
: Covers your servers and key network devices such as firewalls.
: Adds your PCs and laptops to the coverage and includes an annual allowance of IT help desk support hours.
: Builds off Cornerstone, adding managed services with FULL IT help desk support for all existing computers and users so that you can anticipate your monthly IT support costs.
Why consider an IT Management and Support Plan?
More and more business owners are turning to managed services companies to keep their technology running smoothly, allowing them to focus on running their businesses instead of dealing with constant technology issues. The benefits of having an IT service provider include:
- Reduced IT support costs
- Improved network availability
- Improved productivity
- Peace of mind so that you can focus on running your business